Email:

daniel.blanchard@myldsmail.net


Packages/Mail:

All packages are to be sent through the U.S. Postal Service. They do seem to arrive intact within 2-4 weeks.
Elder Daniel Blanchard

Mision El Salvador Santa Ana

Apartado Postal #142

Santa Ana, El Salvador, C.A.

Monday, February 6, 2017

Week 27 (Campestre, Atiquizaya)



Well still no news of transfers yet. I am feeling super anxious and nervous. I am so ready for a change haha. No the stories about my comp were not fake or a joke. He literally wanted to break my face. But I have officially diagnosed my comp with Bipolar because Monday night he was back to loving me. 

We didn’t really have any problems this week, other than him not really wanting to work. These past three months have been really difficult but the crazy thing is I have never felt not happy. 

Some action shots of me enjoying a cantelope popsicle.

This week we were visiting a member who is an ex bishop and right now high council member. He is a super tiny old man who is the hardest working member I have ever met. 

We were on interchanges and one of the zone leaders came with us. Well we started singing The Spirit of God and just felt so much happiness and excitement for the work, and then the member was talking about how he is sure he will live to be 100 because he prays every night for it because he wants to continue working. 

And then after that lesson we went to have a lesson with an investigator we just barely found and it was a super powerful lesson. These experiences kind of rekindled my enthusiasm and was a cool tender mercy. It was also nice being on interchanges because it’s nice having someone teach with me. This week we found a lot of new people so that should be good. We had a couple of really good lessons. But right now all I can really think about is changes. I could barely sleep last night.

This laguna was super dirty, so i decided to teach repentance unto it.

We had a stake conference this week and that was really good. Elder Alonso from the seventy came and spoke. Our mission president spoke too. Then the temple president from San Salvador. It was super good. Well the first part was boring. The counselor to the stake president gave a super boring talk on tithing to start everything off. Basically everyone was sleeping. 

Then the person announcing the changes did a terrible job and Elder Alonso was super mad with him and got up and tried to correct him. Then when Elder Alonso spoke he was talking super loud and had a lot of energy and was super funny and everyone woke up and payed attention.

Other than that nothing really happened.

I guess next week I’ll write you to say if I had changes or not.
Have a good week.

Love,
 
Elder Blanchard

No comments:

Post a Comment