Email:

daniel.blanchard@myldsmail.net


Packages/Mail:

All packages are to be sent through the U.S. Postal Service. They do seem to arrive intact within 2-4 weeks.
Elder Daniel Blanchard

Mision El Salvador Santa Ana

Apartado Postal #142

Santa Ana, El Salvador, C.A.

Monday, February 13, 2017

Week 28 (Nopal)




Hey this week was really good. I ended up having transfers. I am now in an area called Nopal- It is five minutes away from my old area, but it is so different. I am now a district leader and my comp is Elder Cerdas from Mexico. He’s super cool and we get a long super well. He was comps with my old comp in the MTC so we have a lot of stories to share with each other haha. 
   

This area is super cool. The members are so nice, they give us lunch every day. The recent converts are so cool. The investigators are super cool too.


We have a baptism this week. She is J....., and is 92 years old haha. Then next week we have another baptism with our front door neighbor. It’s hard though cause he is only here the weekends and right now he is thinking it’s a little too early but  we will try to work with him to feel comfortable- Then we are trying right now to put a date for the week after that. 


We are working hard, and having fun. I am also going to get really skinny because in my last area I was getting a little fat. But here there are a lot a parts with crazy dirt stairs which you will see in the pictures. It’s all hills too.

 
I am already super close with the ZLs too. One went to me school I didn’t know him and the other went to Alta. I knew them before this area and we were already good friends. Now they live up the street from me. One was the AP when I got here to the mission and he picked me up from the airport. So I am loving this area right now.


Hope everything is going at home.

Love Elder Blanchard

No comments:

Post a Comment