Email:

daniel.blanchard@myldsmail.net


Packages/Mail:

All packages are to be sent through the U.S. Postal Service. They do seem to arrive intact within 2-4 weeks.
Elder Daniel Blanchard

Mision El Salvador Santa Ana

Apartado Postal #142

Santa Ana, El Salvador, C.A.

Monday, April 24, 2017

Week 38 (Nopal)



Well this week was interesting. Well I had to go to Tacuba again this week to do baptismal interviews for two people up there so we just did interchanges again so we didn’t waste a bunch of time going clear over there. Unfortunately I did not find my plack. 

But this week was interesting. To start out all my photos got deleted. So that sucks. What happened is we went to go take pictures of the house of a recent convert so he could take the pictures to the government. So we went to the church to print the pictures off, but I left my adapter in the house, so we left the things there with the young men’s. And they started playing with my camera and I thought nothing of it. Until I returned and it showed I had no photos. They were all deleted. I tried looking up  programs to recover deleted programs, and I found one and it worked, and found the pictures but when it asked me if I wanted to recover the photos, it said I needed to pay 40 bucks. So I said no. We are going to see if there is a cyber who will do it for like 2 bucks. I still have hope hah.

D..... is going good. The area is going pretty good too. We had a mission activity this week which we have been planning for a month. It kind of turned out. A bunch of the organizations didn’t come through with their assignments, and a bunch of people didn’t come, but we improvised a lot and it turned out good. It was about the pioneers. and was good.

Sorry this email is short I didn’t have a lot of time cause I’m trying to download photos I sent in the emails.

I hope everything is going good.

Love,
 
Elder Blanchard

No comments:

Post a Comment