Email:

daniel.blanchard@myldsmail.net


Packages/Mail:

All packages are to be sent through the U.S. Postal Service. They do seem to arrive intact within 2-4 weeks.
Elder Daniel Blanchard

Mision El Salvador Santa Ana

Apartado Postal #142

Santa Ana, El Salvador, C.A.

Monday, July 17, 2017

Week 50 (Los Naranjos)



So this week was really good. We had a baptism which is the first baptism this area has had in about a year. It was super cool. The pila bautismal is really weird though in the church. Its basically an inflatable pool with a white covering. It was really cool though. 


We are seeing so many blessings in this area. It’s not the greatest with my comp. He literally doesn’t talk unless we are teaching a lesson, and then he talks too much haha. It's tiring though cause I have to do all the work, but like I said I’m already used to that from all my past companions. 


The thing those is it is nice in this area because I can see the fruits of my labor and it makes it worth it. I am really happy in this area, the members are really awesome and the investigators are awesome, and I really love my district and zone.   

Next Monday we have a baptism planned cause he originally was going to be baptized the 29th but he changed it because 24 is his favorite number. Right now we are teaching a bunch of people who live in a tiny colony really far way in the mountains. We get there in like 30 minutes walking super fast. But it’s worth it. 

We have 4 people with dates for baptism over there and we just keep finding more and more people. The lord is blessing us greatly.  Other than that everything is going good.

I'm playing fruit ninja in this photo. The ground I'm standing on was literally covered in weeds that went up to my knees. But we cleared it with machetes. It was a service that we did with the rama. 15 people came. It was for our investigator

Hope everything is going good at home.

Love Elder Blanchard

No comments:

Post a Comment