Email:

daniel.blanchard@myldsmail.net


Packages/Mail:

All packages are to be sent through the U.S. Postal Service. They do seem to arrive intact within 2-4 weeks.
Elder Daniel Blanchard

Mision El Salvador Santa Ana

Apartado Postal #142

Santa Ana, El Salvador, C.A.

Monday, July 10, 2017

Week 49 (Los Naranjos)



This week is great. We are seeing so many blessings. We just keep finding more and more people who are preparing to be baptized. We have our first baptism this week. And we are working like crazy. 


This rama hasn’t baptized for so long and neither has the other area in my district. And we now have 7 dates in total in the district between the two supposedly hardest areas in the mission. It just goes to show that coming in with a good attitude and a lot of faith can really change areas. 


I have seen the lord’s hand so much in these past couple weeks. Also this week we worked again in the coffee field, or basically mountain. And took more pictures haha. I love everything over here.  


Um nothing really else is happened everything is going good. Nothing much more to say.

Oh also of the mission president is really cool. He’s a lot less serious than the other. He’s really loving and really goofy. haha Its now the opposite with you guys dying of heat and me enjoying the cold and rain.


Oh yeah, one of the daughters is getting baptized next week. also I bought the suit coat I was wearing for 8 dollars, and  an investigator made it so it kind of fit me I will get  it shortened as well, but it matched perfectly kind of with pants I already had.

Hope you guys have a good week.

Love Elder Blanchard

No comments:

Post a Comment