Email:

daniel.blanchard@myldsmail.net


Packages/Mail:

All packages are to be sent through the U.S. Postal Service. They do seem to arrive intact within 2-4 weeks.
Elder Daniel Blanchard

Mision El Salvador Santa Ana

Apartado Postal #142

Santa Ana, El Salvador, C.A.

Monday, June 19, 2017

Week 46 (Los Naranjos)



Hey how’s it going. So this week was crazy. First off I had changes, and for the first time I am leaving the city of Ahuachapán. Now I am going to the Rama in Los Naranjos. 


It is really cool in this area. It is actually really cold. I wear a sweater every day. The rama has about 30 in assistence and everyone told me you don’t baptize in this area but we arrived here and convinced everyone in the rama we are going to change the rama into a barrio.  


Then on Friday we met this kid who is 15, we had two lessons with him, and he accepted to be baptized the 22 of July, and he doesn’t need to get married haha. Also we find another family of 3 that are going to come to church this week. We are going to baptize like crazy here. I love this area already. 


I loved my comp he was from Mexico, but today president called us in the morning and we had emergency changes so basically I am opening area right now cause he gone ya. I don’t know who my comp is, I heard he’s a new person so I think I might be training again, but I don’t know. I was really sad to only have 5 days with him because we literally had everything in common. 


Also Its really wet and cold were I am at and is the mountains of El Salvador. and there are two volcanoes by us. I’m out of time to write already but Have a good week.


Love Elder Blanchard

No comments:

Post a Comment