Email:

daniel.blanchard@myldsmail.net


Packages/Mail:

All packages are to be sent through the U.S. Postal Service. They do seem to arrive intact within 2-4 weeks.
Elder Daniel Blanchard

Mision El Salvador Santa Ana

Apartado Postal #142

Santa Ana, El Salvador, C.A.

Monday, June 12, 2017

Week 45 (Nopal)



Hey this week was pretty good, I still don’t know if there are changes yet, no one in the zone knows yet.  We are so close to baptizing a bunch of people. They just won’t accept dates, get married, or come to church. 


We have this family is this guy was a drunkie and we found his house by pure inspiration a couple weeks ago, now he’s come two time to church, we haven’t seen him bolo for a while, and  right now we are teaching his two kids, and they want to prepare to be baptized, and the dad wants it too, but the dad wants them to wait 7 months... but we will be working with them this week if I don’t have changes. 


Um nothing really too exciting happened this week. Oh We had an apostle come talk to all the missions in El Salvador, and so we went to San Salvador all of Tuesday. It was really cool. I had a cool experience with him. It was Dale Rendlund, 


We will see if I have changes. I am a little bored of this area though because it’s really small,  and I already know everyone in the area haha. Of also this week on Monday I did an interview for baptism and she wanted me to baptize her so I technically had a baptism this week. 


Everything is good though. Happy Birthday Dad and happy father’s day. I wish I could be home to help with some yard work for your birthday.

Love Elder Blanchard

No comments:

Post a Comment