Email:

daniel.blanchard@myldsmail.net


Packages/Mail:

All packages are to be sent through the U.S. Postal Service. They do seem to arrive intact within 2-4 weeks.
Elder Daniel Blanchard

Mision El Salvador Santa Ana

Apartado Postal #142

Santa Ana, El Salvador, C.A.

Monday, May 8, 2017

Week 40 (Nopal)



Hey how’s it going?

This week was good. We received a really good reference and I think she will get baptized. Some guy brought his cousin to church and he was really cool. We had a lesson with him and he was really cool. He wants to get baptized, but since he is 14 and his family aren’t members he has to assist church 12 times. But that’s still cool. 

Um, we got a guy who told us who would go to church this coming week. We were starting the lesson with him and we asked him if we could start with a prayer, and he said " I better one of you guys say it so I can learn, cause this week I can’t go to church because I already have something I said I would do but I’ll come next week. 

Haha it was super funny but hopefully this guy progresses too. The work is still a bit slow but it will be improving these next couple weeks.

And also the really good news is it started to rain again, so winter has officially started. Now return home every day soaked even though we have umbrellas a ponchos haha. 

Also same story with the camera. I am going to see if someone can still recover the photos

Things are going good though.

Love and miss you guys. We will call on Sunday not sure what time. But my time is up so I will tell a member to talk to you on Facebook. 

Elder Blanchard

No comments:

Post a Comment