Email:

daniel.blanchard@myldsmail.net


Packages/Mail:

All packages are to be sent through the U.S. Postal Service. They do seem to arrive intact within 2-4 weeks.
Elder Daniel Blanchard

Mision El Salvador Santa Ana

Apartado Postal #142

Santa Ana, El Salvador, C.A.

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

MTC Drop Off

We dropped off Daniel at the MTC Wednesday and it was a very quick goodbye.  Even with only one missionary under our belt, we felt like experts and knew the drill.  There were over 800 missionaries being dropped off that day and they were not going to let us delay that from happening.  We are ready for him to serve in El Salvador and we are excited for him to gain some great experience over the next two year that will shape his life forever.



Daniel was very well prepared both spiritually and emotionally as he entered the MTC.  He has had great experiences setting him up for his mission experience and we look forward to that continuing.


Tuesday night we had the opportunity for Daniel to be set-apart as a missionary as he received a great blessing from the stake president and great words of wisdom from his counselor and the bishop. 


We’re proud of Daniel and his preparation to serve and we can’t wait to here of his experiences!!!

Daniels first letter from the MTC:

“Well I got here and its been crazy. They rush you through so much, and my orientation was basically all in Spanish. But she was American so I could understand her really well. I think I’m about to have my first lesson so we will see how that goes. I’ll write you soon. Sorry I don't have any pictures yet. Oh and I briefly met my companion.”

Love Elder Blanchard

No comments:

Post a Comment